REMORTGAGE AND THE LAW
Why it is best to seek a specialist remortgage lawyer.
A remortgage can be a very daunting experience, especially if you are coming to do one for the very first time. You will have a lot of questions and uncertainties about the process, timescales and what is actually required. At RG Sinclair’s we take all the stress and make the process clear, concise and hassle free for you. We pride ourselves in providing an excellent service, keeping the borrower informed at each step. Here are some easy steps to follow to get the process started :
- Contact Mark, by email or telephone and he can provide you with a quote for this service as well as any additional remortgage related legal work that may need done such asTransfer of Equity; the quote and terms of business are usually emailed or posted to you and if you are happy to proceed, you simply sign and return;
- Once you have signed off on RG Sinclair’s acting for you, you will be sent your initial documentation which you will need to complete in order for us to start the legal work and requesting your title deeds. At this stage, you also need to let your new lender know that we will be acting on your behalf;
- Once you have completed the initial paperwork and returned your signed mortgage deeds, the rest of the legal work will be completed by us. The next time you hear from us will be when we have a redemption statement and are setting your case up for completion on your preferred date to discuss the figures and ensure that you are happy with what has been sent through by your existing lender;
- Once your case completes, we will take care of the post completion formalities of taking your old charge of and registering your new mortgage. Your title deeds will then be sent to your new lender;
- A copy of your title will be sent to you once registration is complete for your own records.
About Belfast Solicitors and Law Firm Robert G Sinclair Solicitors
Our purpose is to provide you with legal advice that is clear, simple and transparent to you about your legal needs. You can feel reassured from your very first consultation, when all expectations and fees are made crystal clear before we proceed.
You will be kept informed throughout the process and you will benefit from our vastly experienced team who are experts in many areas from Personal Injury claims to Property to Business Legal Services and Banking.
Please contact us on email@example.com or call 028 9023 1770