Road Traffic Accident? Robert G. Sinclair & Co Solicitors recommend these 5 small steps if you are involved in a Road Traffic Accident in Northern Ireland.
1. Get the other driver’s insurance details, contact details and registration number.
2. Report the incident to the local PSNI station together with any admission of liability or fault from the other driver. (Remember that the PSNI will not always attend the scene of an accident but you should always report it)
3. If possible, take photographs of the accident, location and position of the vehicles.
4. Obtain the contact details of any witnesses to the accident. These may be passers by, passengers in either car or other drivers.
5. Contact the Robert G Sinclair & Co Litigation Department and leave the rest to us.