Belfast Trust Patient Recall - Urgent Update
2,500 patients recalled, Belfast Royal Victoria Hospital – What about private funded clients?
Further to recent news reports there is an extremely concerning and distressing time for patients that may be affected in the recent Belfast Hospital Recall.
The clinical negligence department in Robert G Sinclair & Co. Solicitors are offering free guidance and assistance to patients that have been impacted by the Belfast Trust patient recall.
Robert G Sinclair & Co. Solicitors are one of the most highly regarded clinical negligence practices in Northern Ireland having recently settled one of the largest ever clinical negligence cases which settled in excess of 5 million pounds.
In relation to the recent press coverage regarding the Belfast Royal Victoria Hospital various issues have been considered by our clinical negligence team and if you have any concerns relating to the following please do not hesitate to contact our head of litigation on 028 9023 1770.
- If you are a private funded patient and have not been recalled by the NHS.
- If there have been any issues with scripts and delays in obtaining scripts for treatment such as MS and Parkinson’s
- Has there been any issues in relation to increased costs and inconvenience. We note that Dr Watt was one of the few neurologists in Northern Ireland and therefore if you have had to travel outside Northern Ireland to obtain further treatment etc.
- If you suffered the mental anguish that this has caused
- If there is a possibility that you have been misdiagnosed and need assistance with the same?
- We are aware that any break in treatment for illnesses such as MS and Parkinson’s can be extremely detrimental to any patient and therefore we will assist where we can
- Did you receive a treatment plan from Dr Watt?
- Therefore noting the above issues we are more than happy to meet with you to provide some assistance and guidance in relation to the same